March 4, 2014
Reckless Beat #2.5
In Vegas, a lot can happen in twenty-four hours.
What do you get when you mix a rock band as hot as Reckless Beat, women strong enough to capture several of the bad boys’ hearts, and a bet that sparks a competitive streak?
Boundaries will be pushed, alcohol will be abused, and loads of sarcasm will be shared.
Once the games are over, it’s time to make a commitment. But love in the limelight is never easy. The past is trying to catch up with the present, and the pressure may be too hard to handle.
Seduction, torment, laughter, and heartbreak—one reckless weekend will test each member of the band and the women who’ve claimed their love.
Five Quick Questions…
1) Who is your fictional character crush? Apart from my own, I love almost every hero from Lorelei James, Cindy Gerard, and Kresley Cole. Oh, and Bones…and Zsadist.
2) Favorite fairy tale? The Princess Bride.
3) What is in the works for you in future?
How many more Reckless books? At the moment, I’m working on two projects – the third book in the Reckless Beat series and also a novella of a new series I’m starting. Shot of Sin is a little wicked and revolves around a nightclub in Melbourne Australia. “Upstairs is for dancing. Downstairs is the horizontal kind.”
4) Among the Reckless boys, who is your favorite? Eepp. That’s like asking a mother to name her favourite child…usually for me, I have a fondness for the character I’m working on at that time. Although…Blake Kennedy from Passionate Addiction will always hold a soft spot in my heart.
5) Why write about rock stars? Any personal connection? I just love the excitement of their lifestyle. They are surrounded by drama, but they have fame, fortune, talent and an arrogance that I always find endearing.