Hello Wish List Wednesday!
Wish List Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Dani over at Pen to Paper
. Here is a brief run down of the rules and how to join:
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word!
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it’s on your wishlist.
- Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
My pick this week is a series near and dear to my heart mainly because I laugh so hard whenever I turn a page in one of her books. I cannot wait to read her latest:
Morning sickness sucks. Which is why fashion designer turned amateur sleuth Maddie Springer has spent the last six weeks being a couch potato and Moonlight vampire movie devotee. But when Maddie’s best friends finally convince her to venture out, Maddie stumbles on a dead body of a girl who has been bitten on the neck, and life suddenly imitates art in the most deadliest of ways. Now Maddie is smack in the middle of a murder investigation involving a deadly dance club and a coven of Hollywood “vampires”. Not to mention navigating the world of baby showers, diaper genies and Lamaze classes with her LAPD Homicide detective husband who would rather his pregnant wife not continue popping up in his murder investigation. Between the hormones, the homicides, and a flurry of fangs, Maddie and her gang work to track down the deadly truth… before the killer bites again!
Fearless in High Heels
December 25, 2011